Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey

I'm still here and happy about it somewhat. I need some closure on the alimony case my ex has put me through.  I got a copy of the Magistrate's recommendations to the Judge to sign off on and when I get that letter then I can start moving forward again.  I have been using time by organizing anything I can. My bedside drawers are in nice neat little sections. I know where everything is in that drawer. Then I cleaned up the shelving  next to the table and then proceeded to straiten my clean and folded clothes pile on the dresser too. Since then I've been trying to straiten my music on here and then I got into the photo's because I have taken a few good pics of the house dog who really belongs to my friend who is staying here a while. Of course the dog (named Grace) has become Jay's dog as they always do. She has taken quite a liking to me as well. It's really good thing cause we can doggy sit without her getting too distressed. As far as she is concerned we are all one big pack even including the cat Jack.
Happy Days mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment