Friday, February 19, 2010

This has finally been a good day for me!  I have been down and out for several days and I can't drive my ow car cause I didn't get t registered yet since December. Thankfully, Joanne has been letting me drive her car. Lawyer letters and aggravations been messin up my mind. I tend too sleep on it for a few days. Sooo, tonight I actually took a bath and put my war paint on my face and went out to the local pub that I haven't been to for years. I had a few drinks and hung out with a few people. Sat next to a twenty something guy and his dad. Weird yet again. A young girl sitting and dancing on the other side of the bar struck the young man's eye next to me. She was there with her father was in the band. Her baby daddy was hovering around. It was like a fucking reality show. LOL. I had fun and laughed and even got up and halfway danced. Just when I thought I was gong to have to sit down or hold on to something, she came up and started dancing with me with her back toward me and I was holding on to her shoulder. LOL I made it back to my stool and met some other people and so on. I was home by 10:30ish and in the bed with my man Jay. That's what I call a good day. May every day be a good day for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment