Friday, January 6, 2012

OK, I'm here

The other day it popped up into my mind the word Dashboard, I figured out where the word came from pretty quickly. I have these words or phrases come into my mind frequently. Then I began to wonder why they used the word Dashboard for your Blog page. To me that word means the stuff all in front of you in the front seat of the car and that didn't make any sence. There are plenty of ways to make your site all pretty and stuff but nothing that looks like the front of the car. That was about all the thoughts on this subject that day. Well, tonight after taking my first long bath in a tub I felt safe in. Jay helped me wash my hair and I really enjoyed that. He does a great job and a better one too. He and I are developing ESP. I had thought about asking what we're having for dinner and I was going to ask if we had the stuff for Spagetti, but I just rested in my room. After a while I got up to see what he was doing and lo and behold he was making Spagetti! This has been happening more and more often, I think it's cool and now I'm wanting something sweet so maybe I'll be looking to see what I make but the final coincidence which brought me her was I accidentally hit the icon for my blog. So just another illistration of just how weir my life is. I am sooooo happy here in the Chateau Cruso.

No comments:

Post a Comment