Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I suddenly had to blog!! I just realized that the promise that I had made when I was very young came true. I wanted to be a better mother than my own was cause back then I felt she didn't show any loving things like saying it, and hugs, and saying how proud she was. I was just sitting here and thinking like I usually do and amongst all the thoughts I had this one and it had to be written down somewhere. I AM SUCCESSFUL! All three of my halfway grown children actually call me frequently on the phone to tell me how they're doing and what they've been up to. They also will want to know how I'm doing and I can tell them anything and they don't tell me what I should or should not be doing At least they don't put it to me that way but suggest it. There's the answer! I also had another goal and that was to have a family that wanted to love and hug and hang out together. I even planned on having my first baby it by the time I was 20 so that when she was 20 and I was 40 then we could be like friends and hang out together. I was also thinking how sad it is that we all aren't living close together in my mountain home area but I have to say I am glad we have the technology that has allowed us to remain close. They all love me very much. I can tell. They're not just calling because they should. They're calling to make sure I know that they love me. Being spread out like this makes it harder with Grandma thing. They don't even know me cause they're so far away. Well, it all works out and I am certain that we all create our own reality so somehow we'll all be in touch forever. I am grateful for all to come to me in that future and have always been grateful for all that I have and have had. And that's an AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment