Monday, February 22, 2010

I must give my most endearing gratitude to my man Jay.  Over the past two years he has taken very good care of me, waiting on me hand and foot. I hardly had to do anything but rest and heal.  Thanks to him I worked up the courage to stop the main pain med and see if I could handle the pain.  This I have tried to do over and over before but the pain has been too great and I go back up. I have not been taken care of and fed properly since 10/2003. If you've read any of the previous you heard all the rant that I no longer need to do. Jay fed me and let me rest and I have now had the time to heal. I have tried to get up and do something physical everyday.  The previous blog was about making myself feel human and drive myself to my old watering hole (as Jay called it). I had tons of fun. Now, I don't want you to get totally wrong. I still have the pain. Over the years I have been learning how to like the pain to allow it, label and forget about. Other pain as in tats were enjoyed immensely.  I still go out in my yard and try to break limbs off trees and push myself. Then I pay for it. We had a little bitty snake that Jay found in the sliding glass door track after he was trying to open it and it was getting stuck. It had marking similar to a rattler and could have been one but I picked it up and it bit and had no fangs. I am also very close to a hospital. LOL
So as my doctor put it, you got bad genes and you'll be in pain the rest of your life so you might well get used to it. It'll drive you crazy sometimes. I once again want to get back to the main point and that is how much I have been blessed  since Jay DeKing came into my life. I believe that we have both been blessed since we met. Thank you Jay, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment