Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well, Joanne my former neighbor was living with us  because there was a big fight at her daughter's house in Alabama with her husband and Joanne. He told to move out and she grabbed a few things and her dog and arrived at our house and came to the door to see if she and her dog could sleep in car in our driveway. I jumped up and told her to get in the house don't be silly. So they were here and now they went back to Alabama. She was sleeping in the dining room on an air mattress and her dog was very well mannered. Since our car had a few problems Joanne drove Jay back and forth to the man he sits with. We had not tried to use my call all this month. Yesterday we tried to start it and it wouldn't so Jay started pushing it to dump the clutch to start it. That didn't help at all.  Finally he got sick and vomited and was about to pass out so I told him to go ahead and go home. He had pushed me halfway around the block. Finally some friends from the neighborhood came along and gave me a jump.  That time it started and I was driving up to the store and I revved it up and then let it run in the driveway for a while.  This morning I tried it again, dead. I tried rolling to dump the clutch and that didn't do anything. The next door neighbor came out and I heard her starting her truck so I went and asked for jump. She helped me but still the car would not start. We got the battery not too long ago so we're going to try to get it up to the parts store and get it tested. If it's not dead then it may be the alternator.  Cars suck. Constant repairs. I hope I can get the van that belongs to Herbert and Jeannie but while here when they bought it I had to put it on my insurance and my name is on the paper from when I turned the tag in. My is expired to. I would just like to thank Jay again for all his help. I am so sorry that he got sick. I love him so much. Wishing for good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment