Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Morning After

Well I woke up with no hangover. I haven't drank alcohol in several years because I was on a couple of pain killers. I was afraid to drink with drugs. As a former blog stated I think I said that I had gone off my major pain killer so last night I thought that it would be OK. I am now such a light weight that just a couple of drinks give me a pretty good buzz and I actually had three last night. I expected to at least have a head ache. I did have a lot of fun laughing and dancing and listening to the band. The name of the band was "Break from Life" and they played some older stuff that most of the people there loved. The one I had to get up and try dancing to was  "She's a Brick House". When that song came out I thought it was a song about me in a way and the we started singing the chorus slightly different: She's a Brick Shit house" Built like an Amazon. My nickname was Amazon because I was so tall. LOL We goofed on a lot of songs. One of our friends was always getting really messed up and he's start singing "Off the road again" which was a hit by Willie Nelson and it was actually "On the road again".  We were always laughing then. That was the only good part of my life back then. I tortured at high school since I was so tall and different. I actually enjoyed the education and many of my teachers. My homeroom teacher once told me I had the highest IQ. Relative to the other students up there who not only sounded stupid the majority was. Jay says I'm intelligent and and if he says it I believe.  I always say "I'm smarter than the average bear eh, Boo Boo".  I like to make people laugh. It's healthy! I guess that's all for now. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment