Thursday, February 25, 2010

It has been good morning and I think a good day will it be. I got up and did some of Jay's jobs this morning so he could rest when he got home. I actually got up at a reasonable time: between  8 and 9. I have no pain meds in my system and so far so good with the pain. Of course the more I do the more I need the pain meds.

I started to send Jay a message at 1:30 this morning about how much I miss him at night. I commend him for all the work he does. I drove him over to Franks one evening and sat and talked to him for a few minutes. The first thing was and introduction to  Bean the little tiny dog. So Jay decided we would take him for a walk and I got to see the property and his back yard abuts a swamp and pond. I a sure there are alligators in there but Jay says no. I was thinking Bean would make a good snack. The place he lives is really nice for an apartment type duplex.

When we went inside, I chatted with Frank about our mutual grand baby to be born in April. We noticed Jay again and  in that short of time all his kitchen duties were done. I had to leave before dusk unfortunately because I can't see in the dark very well. I left him there and came home to a lonely bed. Aww, you feeling sorry for me yet. God I am! LOL

Well, on goes the day and I have plenty of time and nothing to do. Alas...

No comments:

Post a Comment