Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OK, today I have promised myself that I would type in all the words that I have written on paper for the specific reason to put on my blog. Kind of like my paper blogs going cyber. lol

09/02/2008

Paper Blog title is "Observations"

My excessive talking is going to drive Jay away.
I talk too much cause I think by talking I understand the things I'm talking about and sometimes get new insight or profound thoughts.
Next:

Update - 05/07/2009
Anniversary - 05/18/2009

I am getting better at shutting up and listening more I think. Everything we talk about the other has a just as interesting story fro life that I have that I have never heard. Quite refreshing after listening to a stupid head for 30 yrs. I need to develop a better listening skill anyway if I want to write the "Everybody Book". We both decided that the Honeymoon is not over yet!

02/09/2010

We have had a harder time communicating since I am no longer on the Opana. That was my major pain med and my head is getting clearer but he and everyone else still think my head is all fuzzy and they treat me that way still. It will take some time for all of them and me to get used to the new me. I hope that when I am talking that I don't digress from the point I'm making so much. Working on that will take a long time I'm afraid. I think it is OK with women in most cases because we're so used to being able to do that and then still get back around to the original point. What it really shows with me and Jay is that we have a lot of common experiences and knowledge which is so coincidental but I don't believe in coincidences. Weird? Yeah!

09/19/2009

I know it looks like a long time since I wrote something down. The thing is that I have a pad and paper near everywhere I sit. Someday it will come together and in a book but who says a book or the story of my life needs to be in chronological order? Well that said, I have to write in whatever time frame I feel I am in. hahaha
Today was a wonderful for us. I had knee surgery on Thursday (2 days ago) and I got to take the bandages off and take a shower. I have not been in the habit of taking a shower often anyway. It's part laziness/depression and fear. I have one of those shower stools for the shower but still don't feel safe. (found out later that one of the legs is bent)
So today I asked Jay if he would give me a bed bath. I asked him if he had done it before and he said no. I told him I had never had one so I hope we would enjoy it. It was beautiful and sensual and kind and loving. We told each other stories as we usually do. This time no background music, TV, radio or computer music. All was quiet and soothing and I totally loved it. I kept my mouth shut as best as I could while he told me his similar stories as mine.
That's something else about us. When one of us have a story to share the other has a story that has the same ideas/topics but another set of areas , time and characters. Of course (in my life)I have talked about shit. Well, Jay's family has their share of shit stories in growing up as well. (To be continued.)

OK, I've been sitting still and typing for too long now. I am going to go stretch out with my baby and read. More paper blogging to come leading from where I left off above. I had now idea really how long ago and how much I had written. I really need to start another blog about my life story. It seems that I don't have a problem with writer's block. haha
til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment