Thursday, January 20, 2011

Slacker

Well I didn't post a couple of days so I had to slap myself on the hand. lol Not much has happened and I've been laying around a lot because I ran out of my pain meds. I hate that I have to take them at all and have continually said that I will get off them someday. Well I had thought (yeah, I do that sometimes). I cannot lead a productive active life without them. My doctor says that I will always need them. While being down is when I realized that I was laying there because it hurt too much to move. I need the pain pills to have a life.
I got really bummed out this morning. I was cleaning my new dentures and dropped the bottom one and dind't notice till I put them in and looked in the mirror that I had broken the front tooth in half. I can still smile without my bottom teeth showing but today is my doctor's appt. and I was so excited about showing him that I had gotten new teeth. I can still show him but it won't be the same. I called the denture place and have an appt for tomorrow. I sure hope they can fix it. I've only had them a little over a month.
Well, I guess that's it for now. Seems like I had more to say but now I don't remember anything since I'm in so much pain and bummin' about my tooth. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment